Public Purchase of Innovation in its Pre-commercial Public Purchase modality of the Innolivar Project, in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement between the former Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (current Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities) and the University of Córdoba, co-financed 80% by FEDER funds, within the Multiregional Operational Program of Spain (2014-2020).
The transport of table olives is currently carried out in small aerated containers or in padded trailers. This system has certain disadvantages, among which are the speed of advance of the fruit molestado (appearance of stains in the fruit), leaving the traditional transport systems obsolete. The ISR proposal has several objectives:
- Minimize the time olives spend in environmental conditions.
- Fruit harvesting and cleaning system.
- Classification of the fruit on-site directly after recollection, attending to the molestado, caliber and degree of ripeness.
- System for weighing and identifying fruit batches using wireless technologies.
- Fruit storage system in liquid.
- Real-time control of the state of the fruit and measurement of different variables of the process in real time.
All this with a single system integrated in a haresting trailer that houses all the necessary technology to carry out everything previously described “on-site”.
“EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS IN AUTOMOBILE LIGHTING AND SIGNALING FOR INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT” (ISAUT)
Objectives of the project
Technical objectivesThe main objective of the consortium formed by VALEO ILUMINACIÓN and the iSR company is to develop efficient lighting and signaling solutions for automobiles based on an innovative ultra-precision mechanization process what will allow offering new levels of intelligent compact lighting in projectors and new levels of functionality and homogeneity in pilots. This main objective will be developed through the following specific objectives:
- Development of low-cost lighting devices for signaling, with similar to OLEDs characteristics, based on the light guide concept.
- Design and validation of an adaptable small size lens for compact optical modules.
- Development of a high resolution light module capable of creating the required shape on the road using epitaxial growth technology.
- Development of an ultra-precision process for the necessary optical standards in previous developments.
Project execution location
- iSR facilities in Jaén.
- Valeo facilities in Martos (Jaén).
Project lead time
Subsidized by CDTI
Co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation 2017-2020 (INTERCONECTA ERDF Program)
Cooperative project: “Electronic nose device for determining the quality of olive oil from its volatile components.”
- Build an electronic nose prototype taking into account industrial specifications (electrical standards, levels of industrial protection, …). Durability and reliability will be fundamental characteristics.
- Develop a web platform in the cloud that hold the prototype data. As an intelligent system is capable of autonomously determining the quality of the oil samples used for experimentation and validation.
|Participants||Name of participant organization||Typology||Contact person|
|1 (Coordinator)||INOLEO||AEI||Carmen Cristina de Toro Navero|
|2||Integración Sensorial y Robótica SL (ISR)||PYME||Manuel Cobo|
|3||Universidad de Jaén||Javier Gámez|
Conference for the dissemination of results: